QuickBooks Income Tax Preparation and Reporting Video
QuickBooks Income Tax and 1099 Preparation and Reporting provides QuickBooks users with useful information for preparing income tax and 1099 forms using QuickBooks. It explains how to set up QuickBooks to properly track income tax and 1099 information and how to solve common problems related to reporting on that information.
The training includes:
- On-demand Video Instruction
- QuickBooks Income Tax and 1099 Preparation and Reporting Guide
- Income Tax Tracking
- Linking General Ledger Accounts to Lines on Income Tax Forms
- Linking Payroll Expense Accounts to Income Tax Forms
- Linking Depreciation Expense to Income Tax Forms
- Generating Income Tax Reports
- Reporting Income Taxes
- Setting up 1099 Preferences
- Setting up 1099 Vendors
- Maintaining 1099 Information
- Reviewing, Filing, and Printing 1099s via 1099 Wizard
- Printing 1096s
- Correcting 1099s and 1096s
To access the video, go to QuickBooks Income Tax and 1099 Preparation and Reporting Video.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please Contact Us.