Individual Tax Fundamentals Videos
Individual Tax Fundamentals training is a popular first-level tax training that provides a clear concise explanation of the fundamental tax concepts covering individual federal tax planning and compliance. This training covers core individual tax concepts and principles including gross income, deductions, and credits.
This training includes:
- Pre-assessment Test
- On-demand Video Instruction
- Post-assessment Test
- Continuing Professional Education (CPE)
- Introduction to Federal Taxation
- Tax Research, Practice and Procedure
- Individual Taxation-An Overview
- Gross Income
- Gross Income-Exclusions
- Deductions: General Concepts and Trade or Business Deductions
- Deductions: Business/Investment Losses and Passive Activity Losses
- Deductions: Itemized Deductions
- Tax Credits, Prepayments and Alternative Minimum Tax
To access the videos, go to Individual Tax Fundamentals Videos.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please Contact Us.