Business Tax Fundamentals Videos
The Business Tax Fundamentals training is a popular first-level business tax training that provides a clear concise explanation of the fundamental business tax concepts covering both tax planning and compliance. This training covers core business tax concepts and principles including tax accounting rules, gross income, deductions, depreciation, property transactions, taxes, and tax credits.
This training includes:
- Pre-assessment Test
- On-demand Video Instruction
- Post-assessment Test
- Continuing Professional Education (CPE)
- Introduction to Taxation
- Researching Federal Tax Laws
- Tax Accounting
- Federal Income Taxes and Gross Income
- Business Deductions: Ordinary and Necessary Business Expenses
- Business Deductions: Employment-Related Expenses
- Depreciation, Depletion, and Amortization
- Property Transactions: Realized and Recognized Gains and Losses
- Property Transactions: Character of Gain or Loss
- NOLs, AMT, and Other Business Taxes
- Tax Credits
To access the videos, go to Business Tax Fundamentals Videos.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please Contact Us.