Bookkeeping Year-end Procedures Videos
Bookkeeping Year-end Procedures reduces year-end bookkeeping hassles and helps you prepare for 2017. This timely, informative training provides practical, step-by-step guidance addressing bookkeeping year-end procedures you need to wrap-up the 2016 business year and prepare for 2017.
This training includes:
- On-demand Video Instruction
- Bookkeeping Year-end Procedures Manual
- Bookkeeping Year-end Checklists
- Obtaining Bookkeeping Information
- What Information Should Be Provided?
- Avoiding Delays In Receiving Information
- Processing the Information and Preparing the General Ledger
- Reconcile Cash Accounts
- Record Cash Receipts and Disbursements
- Other Adjusting Entries
- Processing Controls
- Special Considerations for Year-end Processing
To access the videos, go to Bookkeeping Year-end Procedures Videos.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please Contact Us.