Free Bookkeeping Video Tips
- Record purchases of merchandise on credit in a general journal.
- Compute the net delivered cost of purchases.
- Post from the general journal to the general ledger accounts.
- Post transactions to the accounts payable subsidiary ledger.
- Prepare a schedule of accounts payable.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of the procedures for effective internal control of purchases.
- Record purchases, sales, returns, cash payments, and cash receipts using the perpetual inventory system.
Free Accounting Video Tips
To receive our free weekly accounting video tips, go to Free Accounting Video Tips.